Hi and welcome to the forums. These forums service C117 Games, Another Dungeon and the A&B Review websites.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is free with no stupid credit card authentication or complex obscure character recognition requirements :).

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Quote Post
Add Reply
Magic: The Gathering Discussion Thread.; Hey Kids, Wanna Play Some Magic?
Topic Started: Mar 11 2016, 01:30 PM (310 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Posted Image

Appears there isn't a thread dedicated to this massive game. I know that Dave has sunk a lot of time into it recently, and also went to a local event in Melbourne. I used to play it when I was younger but fell out of it when I was wasting money on it.

Noel wrote up a piece about a Magic event in Sydney that he went to. You can read that here.

Quote Post Goto Top

Doomguy
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I happen to be selling all of my magic shit at the moment. All my valuable individual cards are on eBay but I've got the rest of my kit bundled together on gumtree if anyone is interested here. Sold now.

Fun fact: I bought 4 Goblin Guides two years ago for $14 each and now they go for well over $60 each. Happy little accidental investment there.
Edited by Doomguy, Apr 1 2016, 11:16 AM.
Fuck_Giver.exe has stopped working!
Does it matter how I write the truth?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Derpstrom
Member Avatar
Level 8
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice! :)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tabletop Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme released at ZNR