Hi and welcome to the forums. These forums service C117 Games, Another Dungeon and the A&B Review websites.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is free with no stupid credit card authentication or complex obscure character recognition requirements :).

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Quote Post
Add Reply
Just me?
Topic Started: Oct 15 2015, 05:44 PM (2,797 Views)
Doomguy
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Edited by Doomguy, Oct 15 2015, 05:44 PM.
Fuck_Giver.exe has stopped working!
Does it matter how I write the truth?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

No, something seems to be wrong with that theme. The other themes appear to be OK, so change over if you'd like. I'll take a peak under the hood later to see what's wrong.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Most of the images in that theme are hosted on Chickan's website...

e.g. http://c117games.com.au/Forum/C117Theme/Misc/Pipl.png

However, they seem to be gone. He may have deleted them by mistake during a clean up?
Quote Post Goto Top

Doomguy
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OK, I actually completely forgot about themes, I'll just change to another one.
Fuck_Giver.exe has stopped working!
Does it matter how I write the truth?

Derpstrom
Member Avatar
Level 8
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
All fixed :) Sorry about that. Have been developing a new website and scrapped all the old files. Forgot some were used by the forums
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Good one Dave. Forget about us.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Louis Vuitton handbags was built-in in the year 1905, in France on the French coastline,Fashion headlines news report: Data of Foreign luxury Chanel Handbagsgoods online retail platform Baghunter.You can tell more women are taking up deep sea diving by glancing at the list of luxuryOriginal Rolex Watchesmanufacturers rushing to release suitably feminine Rolex Air King for this sport.1:1 Replica Breitling Watches is probably best known for waterproofing its Omega Watches Replica,while the movement is still theReplica Tag Heuer, it has been absolutely blacked out and fabricated arresting through an exhibition case back.

Louis Vuitton handbags

Original Rolex Watches

1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

Chanel Handbags]

Rolex Air King

Omega Watches Replica

Replica Tag Heuer
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Issues/Bugs/Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme released at ZNR