Hi and welcome to the forums. These forums service C117 Games, Another Dungeon and the A&B Review websites.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is free with no stupid credit card authentication or complex obscure character recognition requirements :).

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Quote Post
Add Reply
Forum Changes; Significant overhaul
Topic Started: Jun 4 2014, 10:25 AM (4,139 Views)
Derpstrom
Member Avatar
Level 8
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi everyone,

As you may be aware I run a company C117 Games. Andy (Jingles) also does a rather good podcast titled The A&B Film Podcast. Rather than creating a whole new set of forums/communities for these other projects I thought it would be cool to expand the DAFAP website to incorporate the others.

The easiest way to do this is to slightly restructure the way our site is laid out. What I was thinking was...

ADMIN - No change to current
GENERAL - No change to current
DAFAP - Video Game reviews, Buy/Sell and the podcast sections would be moved here
A&B FILM PODCAST - Film reviews, Film general discussion would move here and a new podcast section be created for the posting and discussion of the weekly movie reviews covered on the show.
C117 GAMES - Not much for the moment but would, eventually, be for discussion of C117 Games' games

Any thoughts? The main advantage of doing this is personal; I don't want to administrate multiple forums and I'd like to start the new ones with an existing community.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I like the thought of that. Works well. Also brings the podcast elements of the forum back into play since I don't know how many people actually visit the podcast section.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

No concerns here.

The obvious positive is that any potential or existing customers of your C117 products won't have to click far to get to quality forum discussions on topics such as cheating, incest, and Mystic's hot date.
Quote Post Goto Top

Derpstrom
Member Avatar
Level 8
C117 has customers?
Posted Image

Janssen4444
Member Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Sounds like a good idea to me :)
Posted Image

superbuuman
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
me like the new look :)

bayloski
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think you should get rid of the buy sell swap trade section, basically pointless methinks.
Posted Image

Derpstrom
Member Avatar
Level 8
Yeah I agree. I shuffled them into the DAFAP thing for the time being. Strangely they got a lot of guest traffic so I wanna see if that persists in the new loc. If not I'll just drop them like a hot turd... or a cold turd... why am I holding aturd in the first place?
Posted Image

bayloski
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm guessing in your case it has something to do with a nappy??
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Louis Vuitton handbags was built-in in the year 1905, in France on the French coastline,Fashion headlines news report: Data of Foreign luxury Chanel Handbagsgoods online retail platform Baghunter.You can tell more women are taking up deep sea diving by glancing at the list of luxuryOriginal Rolex Watchesmanufacturers rushing to release suitably feminine Rolex Air King for this sport.1:1 Replica Breitling Watches is probably best known for waterproofing its Omega Watches Replica,while the movement is still theReplica Tag Heuer, it has been absolutely blacked out and fabricated arresting through an exhibition case back.

Louis Vuitton handbags

Original Rolex Watches

1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

Chanel Handbags]

Rolex Air King

Omega Watches Replica

Replica Tag Heuer
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme released at ZNR