Hi and welcome to the forums. These forums service C117 Games, Another Dungeon and the A&B Review websites.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is free with no stupid credit card authentication or complex obscure character recognition requirements :).

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Quote Post
Add Reply
What are you currently playing?; What video game are you playing right now?
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 10:14 AM (123,531 Views)
Derpstrom
Member Avatar
Level 8
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The bog standard "what are you playing" thread :)

Right now I'm heavily addicted to Forza Motorsport 5. So much so I have the FM logo on the back of my RL car!!

I don't find it as "simulatorey" as Gran Turismo and find the game component much more accessible/well designed. That said the menu system still sucks ass and needs a lot of work.

Also playing lots of Castlevania: Lorsds of Shadow - Mirror of Fate on 3DS. Much more linear than the other games in the series and it only seems to give you new items when you need it but a very enjoyable game I can't seem to put down!

What about you guys? What are you playing atm?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jamesh
Member Avatar
Level 42
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was getting ready to play Fallout New Vegas before my last work trip, getting it installed and all. I haven't actually got around to starting it yet.

Prior to that, I was playing Ratchet Gladiator HD, finishing off all the skill points. Despite its age and the shoddy porting job, it is still a fun game. I found the online multi-player mode to be dead, but I guess that is to be expected.

Maverick_John
Member Avatar
Hero
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Im playing a few different games, as you know, Forza 5 i play every now and again, I also played a fair bit of resogun on ps4, loving that. On the mobile scene I just finished off Soul Calibur.
I want to start playing Lemegton on my htc and i also want to pick up halo spartan assault, i want to finish off that game so i can review it, but i found it too boring so i kept putting it off lol.. i will one day finish it :P, need to make use of the HTC 8X.
Posted Image

Patto
Member Avatar
Hardcore Pro Troll
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm trying to play Battlefield 4 on the Xbone but it keeps crashing to the dashboard :( Waiting for my copy of Zelda: Wind Waker HD to arrive so I can play that :)
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm chipping away at Persona 3 Portable while travelling, but at home I've been playing COD Ghosts and Halo Spartan Assault. My sig says it all!
Quote Post Goto Top

Janssen4444
Member Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
At the moment I've pretty much just been playing Tales of Xillia but I've also been playing a little bit of Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate and Tearaway on my Vita.
Posted Image

Derpstrom
Member Avatar
Level 8
Ooh Tearaway. Andrew (Jingles) will be impressed :)
Posted Image

Maverick_John
Member Avatar
Hero
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Janssen4444
Dec 11 2013, 10:12 PM
At the moment I've pretty much just been playing Tales of Xillia but I've also been playing a little bit of Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate and Tearaway on my Vita.
How are you finding Tales of Xillia, i finished the Milla story a few months ago, started Jude's story but i guess i just played too much tales so stopped playing it.
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Janssen4444
Dec 11 2013, 10:12 PM
Tearaway is so damn good.

I've been playing Lego Marvel Whatever Whatever on the PS4 and it's divine. I actually thought it was raining last night the surround sound was so damn good in one section. Damn fun to play.
Quote Post Goto Top

superbuuman
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Right now so into Torchlight 2, I've restarted a few times..well 3 times..due to character build. On my 3rd Outlander class. This game is so good. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

superbuuman
Dec 12 2013, 01:35 AM
Right now so into Torchlight 2, I've restarted a few times..well 3 times..due to character build. On my 3rd Outlander class. This game is so good. :)
I keep meaning to play this but I've just never gotten around to it. Next year maybe.
Quote Post Goto Top

Derpstrom
Member Avatar
Level 8
I get the feeling I'm going to have to cave on Lego Marvel. Hearing way too many good things about it!

Torchlight 2 is an amazing game. So nicely balanced and some well designed levels/areas too!

Tales of Xillia is one of those games I'm scared to start as I know I'll have to invest a mountain of time in it. One day...
Posted Image

Janssen4444
Member Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Maverick_John
Dec 12 2013, 12:28 AM
How are you finding Tales of Xillia, i finished the Milla story a few months ago, started Jude's story but i guess i just played too much tales so stopped playing it.
I'm really enjoying it. I had a break from it for a while a couple of months ago when other games were coming out but just been getting back into the last few weeks. I'm going through Jude's story at the moment, not sure I'd play through the whole game again to see a few Milla exclusive scenes though.

Some of the areas look really similar and it can be a bit bothersome seeing so many enemies around at once, but the battle system is good enough for me that it doesn't make all those battles seem like a chore. Plus it's easy enough to just out run all the enemies to avoid battles anyway haha.
One thing I really love about the game though is how the shops have levels, for some reason I just enjoy upgrading them often and having access to new equipment. Although I must admit it's probably made me slightly overpowered, the last few boss battles have seemed really easy and they haven't lasted too long.
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Chickan117
Dec 12 2013, 08:21 AM
I get the feeling I'm going to have to cave on Lego Marvel. Hearing way too many good things about it!

Lego Marvel is really damn good. And this is coming from someone who grew tired of the Lego games a long time ago. For some reason it makes smashing boxes a heck of a lot of fun. I can only imagine how much fun co-op will be. I'm looking forward to trialling the co-op with the Vita.

It also looks damn fine. The way the reflections on some Lego pieces work and the shininess of everything. Ah, it's lovely.
Quote Post Goto Top

Maverick_John
Member Avatar
Hero
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Janssen4444
Dec 12 2013, 09:34 AM
Maverick_John
Dec 12 2013, 12:28 AM
I'm really enjoying it. I had a break from it for a while a couple of months ago when other games were coming out but just been getting back into the last few weeks. I'm going through Jude's story at the moment, not sure I'd play through the whole game again to see a few Milla exclusive scenes though.

Some of the areas look really similar and it can be a bit bothersome seeing so many enemies around at once, but the battle system is good enough for me that it doesn't make all those battles seem like a chore. Plus it's easy enough to just out run all the enemies to avoid battles anyway haha.
One thing I really love about the game though is how the shops have levels, for some reason I just enjoy upgrading them often and having access to new equipment. Although I must admit it's probably made me slightly overpowered, the last few boss battles have seemed really easy and they haven't lasted too long.
wait till you get devil arms....
I started a new game plus with my devil arms, im playing it on hard.. I'm still OP.

Those things are beasts.. Milla's attack went from 2000 to like 7000
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme released at ZNR